Amenities and Policies
The Edwards House staff strives to make each guest feel like a V.I.P. Our in-house amenities and policies are set so everyone’s stay is as comfortable and safe as can be!
- Our parking lot is located to the NORTH of the main building. Off-street parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Overnight street parking is available on the immediate EAST and SOUTH sides of the Edwards House complex.
Edwards House Amenities
- All guest rooms are equipped with private phones, cable TV, wireless internet and in-room bathrooms. Hair dryers, bathrobes, irons and ironing boards are also included to make your stay more comfortable.
- Feel free to browse our library or grab a cookie warm up in front of the fireplace in our parlor.
- Our “honor bar” stays stocked full of sodas, juice, water and a plethora of snacks to choose from.
- Enjoy breakfast or a sunset on the front porch or the covered deck in back.
- Relax in the sauna after your walk through Old Town.
- The temperature stays just right with our individual in-room climate control in the Main House and central heating and air conditioning in the Lodge.
Our innkeepers are a wealth of knowledge on dining, shopping and special events in the Fort Collins area, so don’t hesitate to ask!
Edwards House Policies
We have established the following policies to make your stay in Fort Collins as wonderful as you have imagined. If you wish us to make an exception for your special circumstances, please ask and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in time is from 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. and check-out is 11:00 a.m. Please call ahead to arrange with an innkeeper for later arrivals.
Children and Pets
- The Edwards House is not designed to accommodate children less than 10 years of age.
- The Edwards House cannot lodge pets. We will be glad to help you find shelter for your pet at a local kennel.
- For the comfort and safety of our guests, The Edwards House is a non-smoking environment. Ask an innkeeper for designated smoking areas.
Advanced reservations are always a good idea and we try to make it simple! You can call us at 970-493-9191 or toll free at 800-281-9190 or you may also reserve online. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover to hold your reservation, however, you will not be charged until checkout so make sure to see the innkeeper before you leave.
In the event that you need to cancel a regular reservation, a full refund less a $20 (plus tax) cancellation fee will be made if notification is received 7 days prior to the reservation date. Otherwise guests will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless the room is rebooked. Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of actual arrival or departure date. Special CSU and Fort Collins events weekends (such as Graduation weekend, Parents weekend, Brewfest, New West Fest, Cheyenne Frontier Days), weddings, holidays, reunions and groups booking more than 5 room nights (#rooms times # nights= room nights) require 30 days notice of cancellation for refund and are subject to the $20 cancellation fee. Reservations made and guaranteed with an Edwards House gift certificate may be changed or cancelled up to 7 days prior to reservation date. Otherwise the gift certificate will be redeemed and no refund will be made.