Terms and Policies
The policies of the Edwards House are focused on making each guest comfortable and safe. Exceptions may be made for special circumstances; please ask and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- All parking for the Edwards House is complimentary. Parking behind the inn is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Edwards House parking lot is located to the NORTH of the main building and requires a parking permit.
- Overnight street parking is available on the immediate EAST and SOUTH sides of the Edwards House complex.
- Fresh-baked cookies are available every day.
- The Edwards House “honor bar” is stocked with soft drinks, juices, bottled water and a selection of healthy snacks for a nominal fee.
- Guest room amenities are listed here.
- Guests are invited to browse our library or warm up in front of the fireplace in our parlor.
General Policies Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in time is 3-6 p.m. Mountain Time. Please call Guest Services to request early check-in, subject to availability, or late arrival.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m. Mountain Time. Please call Guest Services to request late check-out, subject to availability.
Children and Pets
- The Edwards House can accommodate children 10 years of age and older.
- The Edwards House does not lodge pets. We will be glad to help you find boarding for your pet at a local kennel. Please contact the concierge in order to make arrangements.
- Service animals are welcome. Please contact the concierge in order to make arrangements.
- To comply with local regulation, the Edwards House is a non-smoking environment. Use of tobacco, electronic smoking devices/vaporizers, and marijuana products is prohibited.
Advanced reservations are required. Rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to applicable taxes, and are subject to change without notice.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover to hold your reservation, however, you will not be charged until you checkout, so please see Guest Services before you leave.
If you use a debit card or credit card to reserve your room, a charge may be placed on your account for the full amount to be owed to the hotel, including estimated incidentals, such as cleaning fees and damages, through your date of check-out. Charges may be placed on the card 72 hours from the date of check-out.
All online reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at the time of booking. Upon check-in, your credit card on file will be authorized for the full amount of your stay. If you wish to settle your charges with a different credit card, please notify Guest Services upon arrival.
Guests will be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury they may cause to or at the Edwards House.
Edwards House reserves the right to use the guest credit card details on file to deduct from their account any unpaid outstanding balances, i.e. cancellation fees, excessive cleaning fees, or damage charges.
We accept cancellations by 12pm local time, 24 hours prior to the arrival date. The cancellation must be made either by phone or email and a confirmation cancellation email from the Edwards House must be received in order for the cancellation to be valid. If cancellation procedures are not followed, guests will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless the room is rebooked.
Guests are responsible for payment of a minimum one night reservation regardless of actual arrival or departure date. Special event weekends, weddings, holidays, and groups require 30 days’ notice of cancellation to avoid a one night penalty.
Reservations made and guaranteed with an Edwards House gift certificate may be changed or cancelled up to seven days prior to arrival date. Without proper notice of cancellation, the gift certificate will be redeemed and no refund will be made.