|Room Rate||$200 Sun.-Thurs., $225 Fri.-Sat. USD|
|Approximate Size||299 square feet|
- Custom king bed with luxury linens
- Hair dryer
- Alarm clock
- Iron and ironing board
- Programmable safe
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet
- In-room climate control
- 100% non-smoking room
- Victorian-style claw foot tub
- Separate walk-in shower
- Radiant in-floor heating
- Plush bathrobes
- Located on the main floor
- No rooms directly above or adjacent to
- Calm, neutral furnishings
- Large windows facing the garden
Located on the south side of main floor, this room is filled with sunshine. Watch the historic trolley travel down beautiful Mountain Avenue in the summer and enjoy the snow falling on the front lawn in the winter. This warm, attractive room is the perfect place to rest while enjoying Fort Collins.
Who was Mr. Sherwood?
Frederick W. Sherwood managed the Sherwood Ranch, which was an Overland Stage station and was well-known to travelers and settlers arriving in 1860s Colorado. Sherwood was a member of the first board of Larimer County commissioners.