Lady Moon Room
|Room Rate||$190 Sun.-Thurs., $215 Fri.-Sat. USD|
|Approximate Size||278 square feet|
- Queen bed with luxury linens
- Hair dryer
- Bluetooth alarm clock radio
- Iron and ironing board
- Programmable safe
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet
- In-room climate control
- 100% non-smoking room
- Walk-in shower
- Radiant in-floor heating
- Plush bathrobes
- Located on the second floor
- Faces northeast
- Modern, glamorous design with cool tones
- Quaint historic bathroom
- Large built-in armoire and dressing area
- Cozy reading chair
The charming Lady Moon Room is tucked in the northeast corner of the second floor. The cool and quiet ambiance of the room creates a refuge for relaxation and a peaceful night’s rest.
What is the History of the Lady Catherine Moon Room?
The Lady Moon Room was originally the bedroom of Walter Edwards, the son of the original owners of the Edwards House, and was the only room in the house that had an original bathroom. The Lady Moon Room was later thought to be haunted.