|Room Rate||$195 USD|
|Approximate Size||445 square feet|
- Custom king bed with luxury linens
- Hair dryer
- Bluetooth alarm clock radio
- Iron and ironing board
- Programmable safe
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet
- Gas fireplace
- In-room climate control
- 100% non-smoking room
- Bathtub with shower
- Radiant in-floor heating
- Plush bathrobes
- Unique converted attic room
- Spacious suite with separate sitting room
- Romantic suite, perfect for honeymoons and anniversaries
With a private staircase that leads you from a sitting room to the top floor bedroom, you’ll be surrounded in simple elegance in this premium guest suite. Relax in the reading area, unwind near the cozy fireplace, and enjoy views from the highest point of the Edwards House.
Who was Mr. Fuller?
The Fuller Suite is named for Montezuma Welesley Fuller, a well-known and prolific architect, contractor, and builder in and around the Fort Collins area, who designed and built the Edwards House in 1904. Many of Fuller’s works are on the National Register of Historic Places.