|Room Rate||$175 Sun.-Thurs., $200 Fri.-Sat. USD|
|Approximate Size||315 square feet|
- Queen bed with luxury linens
- Hair dryer
- Bluetooth alarm clock radio
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet
- Gas fireplace
- 100% non-smoking room
- Programmable safe
- Claw foot slipper bathtub
- Walk-in shower
- Plush bathrobes
- Located on the second floor of The Lodge, adjacent to the main house
Secluded in The Lodge, adjacent to the main house, you’ll be swept away in this peaceful room. Enjoy the gas-fired wood stove while taking a bath in the claw foot slipper tub. The reading area takes in the light of the southern windows, perfect for an afternoon rest.
Who was William O. Collins?
Colonel William O. Collins was the commandant of Fort Laramie, Wyoming and namesake of Fort Collins, Colorado and Camp Collins.